Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

3.1

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone interview, which consisted of a detailed job description and basic questions such as 'what do you consider great customer service' and 'how would you handle an angry customer'. Was told to wait 1 day for an invitation to a formal interview, but was invited to formal interview a few hours later.

Interview was 30 minutes long, consisting of a math test and 1 minute typing test. Questions were geared towards customer service, comfort level with technology and escalations. Was told to wait 2 business days for a response regarding my status, by call or email. Still waiting.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple Stages. A couple of phone rounds, an in person test and panel interview. All were at locations in Las Vegas. Test takes about 2-3 hours. Panel interview involved multiple people/questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the way you divided workload with your current team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple VPs. Visited people in four different departments and interviewed with each one for roughly a half hour. Had lunch on property with other candidates as well as a corporate recruiter. Most of the questions were typical. The people that I dealt with were very friendly and smart. The process overall was great.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call 1 day before the interview. The following day I was 2nd in line, got called an hour after my scheduled time. One of the interviewers kept insisting, I am a very busy person, I have a lot to do.....thinking what the hell! Finally after the interview, she said, she is too busy to call everyone if they didn't make it, but would find the time to call the selected person. After shaking their hands and before I left the interview she again said, I'm just so busy....again WTH...self righteous, inconsiderate, above the level of doing interviews, or that's the impression I got.

Interview Questions

• Group of 3 people, the interview took place at Bally's but the position was for another property. All the questions were situational, never asked about previous experience, or why we should hire you. The person in front and behind me were Caesars employees, maybe she had her decision already.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

its was pretty quick, interviewer went over the resume and ask questions along the way. interviewer was pretty nice and helped me get comfortable along the process. make sure to have eye contact and smile while doing an interview. Everyone in the office was nice as well. I hope i get an offer.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple antiquated situational exercises, no skill assessment or prior experience. The interviewers were late and unprepared. The process is able drawing on previous experience but there is not a period of time to prep.

Supervision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Was told i was in top 3 but never received a call back. When i was termed from Harrahs was told i can apply for another property so i applied, unfortunately the hiring team was pulled aside and was influenced not to hire me therefore i have not received a call back or email and even then was not personally interveiwed or asked what actually happened

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring   1 Answer

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was not as intimidating as I originally thought. My now immediate manager and his manager was present during the interview. They asked me a series of both design related and personal questions. Both managers were very personable and made me feel extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest failure?   1 Answer

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Cromwell?   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions

• Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question