Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2016

3.2

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple Stages. A couple of phone rounds, an in person test and panel interview. All were at locations in Las Vegas. Test takes about 2-3 hours. Panel interview involved multiple people/questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the way you divided workload with your current team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple VPs. Visited people in four different departments and interviewed with each one for roughly a half hour. Had lunch on property with other candidates as well as a corporate recruiter. Most of the questions were typical. The people that I dealt with were very friendly and smart. The process overall was great.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call 1 day before the interview. The following day I was 2nd in line, got called an hour after my scheduled time. One of the interviewers kept insisting, I am a very busy person, I have a lot to do.....thinking what the hell! Finally after the interview, she said, she is too busy to call everyone if they didn't make it, but would find the time to call the selected person. After shaking their hands and before I left the interview she again said, I'm just so busy....again WTH...self righteous, inconsiderate, above the level of doing interviews, or that's the impression I got.

Interview Questions

• Group of 3 people, the interview took place at Bally's but the position was for another property. All the questions were situational, never asked about previous experience, or why we should hire you. The person in front and behind me were Caesars employees, maybe she had her decision already.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

its was pretty quick, interviewer went over the resume and ask questions along the way. interviewer was pretty nice and helped me get comfortable along the process. make sure to have eye contact and smile while doing an interview. Everyone in the office was nice as well. I hope i get an offer.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple antiquated situational exercises, no skill assessment or prior experience. The interviewers were late and unprepared. The process is able drawing on previous experience but there is not a period of time to prep.

Supervision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Was told i was in top 3 but never received a call back. When i was termed from Harrahs was told i can apply for another property so i applied, unfortunately the hiring team was pulled aside and was influenced not to hire me therefore i have not received a call back or email and even then was not personally interveiwed or asked what actually happened

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring   1 Answer

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was not as intimidating as I originally thought. My now immediate manager and his manager was present during the interview. They asked me a series of both design related and personal questions. Both managers were very personable and made me feel extremely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest failure?   1 Answer

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview. Panel interview. I was asked to introduce the person sitting next to me to the crowd of women. Present 3 or 4 fun facts about the person. Take resume!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Cromwell?   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

After having a 30 minute phone conversation, flew me out to Vegas for interview. Organization of interview schedule was all over the place and stretched all day into what could have been a 4 hour session. Big stretches of time between meeting various people. After interview, NO feedback or contact whatsoever!

Interview Questions

• Had me come up with a recommendations presentation based on a 2 page description with 30 minutes to come up with ideas. No opportunity for questions.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

This company is VERY unorganized. I live out of state and was called for what i was told a panel interview. I made my way to Las Vegas and was ready for my interview. Arrived early and was disappointed to see i was interviewing with 5 other people who just came from the career office in town. no problem I adapted. They brought us into a conference room where there was a rep from each accounting dept who talked about what they specifically do there. Was escorted out of the room to pick 3 areas of accounting i was interested in. Interviewed with 3 separate reps- interview was roughly 15-20 mins each time for a total of 3 interviews. Was told i would receive a call back if they were interested in me further. Received a call back for the 2nd interview by two diff managers. Seemed like they were all mixed up. I called the scheduler to verify who i would be interviewing with. her reply "i'm not sure but we will have some one here." Way to go! Drove back and went to the second interview with the an actual manager of the accounting dept. Was told I would receive a phone call either way (yes or no) within a week. It has now been two weeks still no call. I even left a voicemail to check the status of my application-another week later still no call back. I'll assume i didn't get the job.

*they really need to look at their resumes before calling people to interviews assuming they live locally.