Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

2.9

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

HR stated I would have 2 interviews, but the HR manager was out on leave. So I ended up being offered the job after 1 20 minute interview. Communication was slightly lacking between the interview and job offer. Met with 2 people to interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience related questions, questions relating to time management   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online and received an email scheduling a phone interview w/ Darlene, a recruiter, within a week. Phone interview felt mostly about experience and cultural fit. I hit it off well with Darlene and within an hour she was able to schedule my face to face interviews with the VP of my dept, my Director, and my Manager (turns out her office is down the hall from my team). It wasn't required but I submitted a sample online course (my job is to create online e-learning modules) on "Why Caesars Entertainment Should Hire Me" to be taken by any individual involved in my hiring process.

Interviewed with VP, Director, then Manager in succession. I spoke mostly of my experience and why I wanted to work for Caesars. Cultural fit felt like the focus since I had already proven my competency with the sample course. Start date was a sticking point since I had current responsibilities that needed to be completed prior to my start date; Caesars was able to accommodate and waited 3 months for me to start. Offer was lowest of the offers I received but I chose Caesars because of my very positive impression, the benefits, and the caring culture.

Two weeks in to the job I'm feeling pretty vindicated about my decision to work for Caesars. Caesars is one of the few companies that includes team members in its vision. Free lunches at the employee dining room, great insurance, free gym & health and wellness center, and incidental casino industry benefits make the experience both rewarding and fun.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone interview, which consisted of a detailed job description and basic questions such as 'what do you consider great customer service' and 'how would you handle an angry customer'. Was told to wait 1 day for an invitation to a formal interview, but was invited to formal interview a few hours later.

Interview was 30 minutes long, consisting of a math test and 1 minute typing test. Questions were geared towards customer service, comfort level with technology and escalations. Was told to wait 2 business days for a response regarding my status, by call or email. Still waiting.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on their career website. Two weeks later I received an email from HR asked me to have an interview with five accounting managers at same time. Interview only took about 30 minutes. On the same day after two hours from interview, I received a phone call from one of the hiring manager and he said all of them are really like me and asked me if I want to take the offer. Right now they are still working on my background check, it's already been 4 days, not sure how long it will take.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe the details of reconciliation process and monthly end closing process
      2. If I call your previous manager, what would they say about you?
      3. What motivite you to come to work everyday
      4. What is your long-term goal
      5. What excel functions do you know
      6. Do you have anything that you feel really difficult to do in your previous job and explain
      7. If you want to improve yourself, which part you want to be improve and why
      8. What a good manager should be like   1 Answer

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

It was easy and comfortable interview process. I was nervous but managers asked me general questions and have a easy conversation at the beginning. It was great experience to me

Interview Questions

• How you would like to handle the emails?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Brought in next week for interview. Called in next day for second interview. Did third interview a week later. Was told i would hear from employment center if was hired for the job. But knew once i went to that third interview the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have full availability? Do you know history of the hotel?   1 Answer

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted within 1 week from applying. The interview was set for the following week. The first interview consisted of a panel/group interview, followed by a 2:1 and 1:1 interview. There was about 12 of us in the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (tell us about yourself, interests, where do you see yourself in 2 years, what was the least pleasant task in your previous position/job, what would your former manager say you need to improve/work on)   Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback on the interview process. Welcome to the team!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

One initial phone interview with a director. Then four thirty minute interviews with VP's and Senior VP's. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Most of the interview's were mainly a conversation but they did ask a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences on my resume. Also, several case study questions to see how you can think through a problem. Other common behavior questions. Some finance questions like what is CAPM, WACC, etc.   Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

So glad to hear that you found us through your network and had a positive experience going through the hiring process with us. Welcome to the team!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The whole interview process was very nice. The first portion included a skype/telephone call and one technical question. After passing this interview they flew out a group of 20 of us from around the country. It was exciting to have such a fun and diverse group from across some of the top colleges and universities. During this process they flew us out the day before the main interviews, had dinner with the VP's, and was a relaxed environment (still business casual attire). The main day we each had 5 interviews consisting of heads of different departments. One interview was a technical question, one was analyzing what we did for our homework, and the other three were all standard interview questions about interests and background.

Interview Questions

• How many hair stylists are there in the Las Vegas area?
      Homework was on case studies they had worked on.   Answer Question

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

The process as a whole took about a month. First I had a face-to-face interview with 2 of the spa managers. From there I had to do a group panel interview. I was extremely nervous, but it was really easy. You do the interview with a group of other potential employees and you get to know each other. It was a fun and laid back experience and everybody in my group was successful in passing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask questions. One of the activities was to pick a random card from a box and suggest or sell whatever was on the card. Mine was to suggest or sell my favorite type of candy. You do have to speak in front of people, but as long as you smile and let your personality show you will be just fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of room for negotiation. They are pretty strict about paying what they offer.