Caesars Entertainment Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Marketing Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2010.

Interview

interview

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the difference in Marketing in the USA versus LatinAmerica   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in December 2010.

Interview

extensive battery of skills and strategy questions along with drug screen, background testing and behavioral analysis. Just when you think its all over there's more testing to be done. The worst part is knowing I left another job to join this one without knowing it all hung on spotlessly passing the background check. What if an old neighbor or coworker said something bad about me? Then what? I knew I hadn't committed a crime but I've heard of paperwork mistakes and what's it to them if a file goes into the Keeper pile or not. Anyway I made it but I was not happy about feeling like I'd taken an unexpected risk.

Interview Questions

• describe your biggest failure   1 Answer

Negotiation

a bit.