Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.4

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and friendly. The recruiter was very professional. they look for people that are upbeat and friendly and hard working. you can wear a shirt and tie for the interview and you must be well groomed.

Interview Questions

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

I appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Welcome to the team!

Assistant Hotel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

1) math assessment to narrow field of applicants down. 2) panel interview consisting of several questions with 3 managers. Questions included "if you won $1billion what would you do?"; "sell us on something you have on you"; "you see a colleague stealing supplies, how do you handle that?"
    3) Provided you pass portions 1&2 you'll be individually interviewed by a manger. Depending how that goes you'll have a chance to job shadow to get a feel for the role. My first step was a tour of the property as we ran out of time for anything further that day. I was told I would be contacted within the week to take the Leadership assessment.
    4)take employment assessment which is 3 parts, 2 timed sections (analytical reasoning and math problem solving-- think ACT/SAT style questions) and a Gordon personality assessment where you pick the statement most like you as well as the least like you.
    5) interviewed with current team.
    Wait for an offer... The HARDEST PART!!!

Interview Questions

• If you were a candy bar, what would you be and why?
      If you were a superhero what would your superpower be?
      Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

When you arrive you fill out a short application. Than two interviewer come in to ask you a few questions as a group. Be sure to answer every question even if they are optional, it will give you the best possibility of receiving the next step with is a realistic job preview. Also they do not allow anyone to interview if you are not dressed appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you went above and beyond a customer’s expectations in a previous job.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was called to interview and given detailed information on where to park and how to get to the office. That same day was also sent an email confirming information. Was happy with parking validation and that all employees seemed happy to be at work and were able to answer my questions.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to an open orientation and chose a job from the physical board on display. I applied there on my cellphone and was brought in for a panel interview. There were about three rounds until one on one interviews with the direct manager of the particular department. Everything was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super power what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was done as a group interview and they only had 4 questions to answer. After the first group interview, they called several people to leave the room - they were not selected.

When I returned for the second interview I was brought in with one other candidate to ask our impressions and what we thought the job entailed. After, we were then allowed to ask any questions we may have. This is where you are essentially selected or not. We were then told we would be contact for one last interview and if we passed, then you would be selected.

Final interview, we were sat in a specific order and asked a few questions. Only one person had a problem answering, "If you were stranded on a desert island what would you bring?" The person kept saying "I don't know." After all other candidates were asked their questions, this person who answered, "I don't know", was asked to leave. Everyone else in the room was offered a position on the spot.

Marketing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was a current employee of Harrahs New Orleans when applying for a promotional job position. When the position became available online our supervisor informed our team of that. After applying online and being qualified to move forward you would get a phone call interview. After the phone call interview, you are then scheduled for an interview with a panel of upper management. You are then contacted by your manager if you got the job or not. I thought it was unprofessional that I was contacted via email saying I didn't get the position considering I still worked there and was continuing to work there, but that is just me and maybe not the corporate way of handling situations like this.

Interview Questions

• "Spotlight" questions. How would you handle certain staff members in particular situations?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

At the beginning of the interview process a basic math assessment was given to prospective employees. There were13 of us present and only six passed. The math test was very simply and you only had to answer 21 quiestions correctly to continue on to the panel interview. After the test, the hiring managers came in and asked us a few simple questions like when have you went above and beyond for a customer at a previous job. Only four,including myself,were selected to continue on to the realistic job preview with one of the supervisors of the department. We were given a tour of the casino and had a one on one interview with the supervisor. We were then told if selected to continue on we would receive a email to attend the executive panal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable pay is 10.30

Promotions Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is made up of three steps; group interview (Culture Audition), job shadowing, and finally one on one interview with the General Manager. From the group interview, you will be notified if you qualify for the department position shadowing.

I did not achieve the last step, so I am not sure how you would know when you are selected for the final interview. I didn't receive any further correspondence to inform me if I were selected or not, but a general email inviting me back for another interview (turned out to be another group interview).

I later found out the supervisor I shadowed that day was later fired for serious misconduct. I decided to not reapply again due to my previous experience with that property overall.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any superhero (Except Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman) who would you be and why?   Answer Question
    • Who is your inspirational figure and why?   Answer Question
    • (Shadow Experience): Have you ever experienced this kind of volume before?
      Are you able to deal with and serve many different personalities? What is your schedule like? Have you done these kinds of job functions before?
      Answer Question

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview, Phone interview, 1 on 1 interview with the manager of the department. It went smoothly. Was offered the job within a week. The process of starting however, took forever.

Interview Questions

• What steps did you take when you had an irate customer, how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question