Caesars Entertainment Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Retail Interview Questions

2.0

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied maybe four days ago online and was called two days ago for a first interview. It was yesterday. It went very quickly and the questions were typical. I am interviewing with the second manager and the panel in a few days. So far the process has been very fast and easy.

Interview Questions

• Name three personality traits that would make me want to hire you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Joliet, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Human Resources makes the call, and they seen like very nice people; they just aren't flexible whatsoever, so if you really need the job, be prepared to WIPE out any previously made arrangements because they do not work around schedules. The interviews were fun (panel interview) and the 1:1 interview with the department manager was your typical interview (basic questions asked).

Drug test consists of you going to a clinic they pick (another day off your schedule) to get a hair sample taken [they cut hairs close to the scalp].

Background check involves fingerprinting and paperwork (another day you have to work around on your schedule) and possible uniform fitting.

Orientation is a 3 day process that goes all day for the most part and you cannot miss it (sucks if you have no openings in your schedule - once again); only done on certain days and at certain times.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason for your discharge from your last job?   1 Answer
    • Any questions for me?   1 Answer