Caesars Entertainment Table Games Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Table Games Dealer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Huge group and panel interview with 20+ other people. Have to act out scenes and answer ice breaker questions in front of people. They are looking for people to have personality and not afraid to speak out. After the panel group interview you met with the manager from the department you would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Use an adjective that starts with the same letter as your first name as a word to describe you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

They do an over the phone interview and then in person. You have to take a math test, but as long you are friendly and social you will be fine. Once you pass all of that, you then enter a 3 week training course in black jack and if you pass that you become a dealer.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part is passing the class, honestly just being friendly will get you to the class itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was done in two steps. After applying online I was given a phone call interview which had the typical questions. I then was told to schedule a time for a panel interview during their mass hiring event which was an all day event. Going in I was in a group of about 12 - 15 people where we were asked a bunch of questions, then I was moved over to take a math test (important for dealers), followed by a one-on-one interview with one of the shift supervisors. By the end of the day I was told I was going to Dealer School and my performance there would dictate if I was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• Panel question - What song would you say represents you (and please sing it)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by a panel interview, followed by an individual interview. There was also a basic math quiz. The panel interview included performing and was fun. After the interview there was a class. After class completion there were auditions, drug tests and background checks.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview to see if you have any personality. They ask you a few behavioral questions and determine whether or not you are fit for the program. Enjoyed the people I met with. It was exciting to get the position and start date for classes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Council Bluffs, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

They only hire good looking women with large chests. That sounds like a joke, but I'm serious. Late 15 minutes? Who cares if you've got E-cups! (yes, the late girl got to the next round)

Also, fake smile a lot and answer questions with how happy you are all the time. The first round does not take into account what position you are applying for, just fake being happy and you'll get to round two (assuming you have massive knockers).

Past experience and recommendations matter almost none at all. Men are at a real disadvantage. Every single person doing the hiring in the group interview was female and they heavily favored women in selection and hiring.

I really can't stress the boobs part enough, I have no idea why they haven't been sued for their hiring practices yet.

Interview Questions

• Give 1 word you would use to describe yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

I was directed to apply online after personally visiting the HR office at Harrah's. After 3 weeks I received a phone call for an interview the very next day. I met with the marketing director and marketing supervisor of the casino. The interview itself went very well (I thought), basic questions were asked as well as a couple difficult ones. Overall I enjoyed the conversation- flowed nicely and the atmosphere…

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate employees who are uninterested in the topic you are discussing? Name a time when you had to work with someone who had a different leadership style than you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

Expect to go to your interview and sing a song, dance, and tell a story. They want you to be outlandish and ridiculous, having fun while everyone in the room nervously laughs at you. This is expected for every position. If you do not have fun, you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• Having to come up with a song to sing on the spot while acting out the musician was the most difficult given that I don't listen to music.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, you are paid minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

They made me sing a song, put on a silly hat, and interview the person sitting next to me. They did not test my dealing ability or ask personal questions.