Caesars Entertainment Table Games Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Table Games Dealer Interview Questions

1.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Huge group and panel interview with 20+ other people. Have to act out scenes and answer ice breaker questions in front of people. They are looking for people to have personality and not afraid to speak out. After the panel group interview you met with the manager from the department you would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Use an adjective that starts with the same letter as your first name as a word to describe you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

They do an over the phone interview and then in person. You have to take a math test, but as long you are friendly and social you will be fine. Once you pass all of that, you then enter a 3 week training course in black jack and if you pass that you become a dealer.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part is passing the class, honestly just being friendly will get you to the class itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

It was a giant herd (like cattle) into a big room, broken into smaller groups and based on how you wow'd them, you could make it to the next selection. Eventually you need to pass a basic math test.

Interview Questions

• Just expect that you need to impress them as a people person. NOT your standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They pay $4.25/hr, rest is tips.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was done in two steps. After applying online I was given a phone call interview which had the typical questions. I then was told to schedule a time for a panel interview during their mass hiring event which was an all day event. Going in I was in a group of about 12 - 15 people where we were asked a bunch of questions, then I was moved over to take a math test (important for dealers), followed by a one-on-one interview with one of the shift supervisors. By the end of the day I was told I was going to Dealer School and my performance there would dictate if I was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• Panel question - What song would you say represents you (and please sing it)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by a panel interview, followed by an individual interview. There was also a basic math quiz. The panel interview included performing and was fun. After the interview there was a class. After class completion there were auditions, drug tests and background checks.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview to see if you have any personality. They ask you a few behavioral questions and determine whether or not you are fit for the program. Enjoyed the people I met with. It was exciting to get the position and start date for classes.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

You apply online and they call u for an interview. The interview is panel. You also have to take a math test. Upon passing the math test you turn are offered to the academy where u are taught how to deal cards

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite animal ?
      Act it out   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview is a group interview where you have to perform in front of management to show that you are outgoing and have personality. The performances are all based off of volunteers so if you do not volunteer you will not be selected for the position. There is also a basic math test, not hard at all but it is timed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Council Bluffs, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

They only hire good looking women with large chests. That sounds like a joke, but I'm serious. Late 15 minutes? Who cares if you've got E-cups! (yes, the late girl got to the next round)

Also, fake smile a lot and answer questions with how happy you are all the time. The first round does not take into account what position you are applying for, just fake being happy and you'll get to round two (assuming you have massive knockers).

Past experience and recommendations matter almost none at all. Men are at a real disadvantage. Every single person doing the hiring in the group interview was female and they heavily favored women in selection and hiring.

I really can't stress the boobs part enough, I have no idea why they haven't been sued for their hiring practices yet.

Interview Questions

• Give 1 word you would use to describe yourself   1 Answer