Caesars Entertainment VIP Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment VIP Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

VIP Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

I was directed to apply online after personally visiting the HR office at Harrah's. After 3 weeks I received a phone call for an interview the very next day. I met with the marketing director and marketing supervisor of the casino. The interview itself went very well (I thought), basic questions were asked as well as a couple difficult ones. Overall I enjoyed the conversation- flowed nicely and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Caesars Entertainment

VIP Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

There were three interviews total. First was a very quick group interview. I was with two other candidates and was interviewed by 2 employees. They were nice, asked fair questions and were laid back. The same day they call everyone back who has been selected for a 2nd interview. There were about 25 people in the second group interview which was 3 silly tasks. 1st we had to tell the group who our favorite famous person is and why. Second we had to pick a hat out of a huge pile of different crazy hats and decribe why we picked it. Third we had to say our favorite animl and why. After that they call you if you are selected for a 3rd interview which is a panel interview, and you are alone. Mine was about 30 minutes and was with the highest people at Caesars Palace (various VP's) I think there were 6 or 7 people interviewing me. Wear a suit!! After the interview I got a call back within a couple of days. Through all of this you work with a recruiter from the employment center which makes it a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• For this kind of job I guess What's your favorite animal and why is a bit unexpected!   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate with them. I was desperate for a job and was okay with what they paid.