Café Zola Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Café Zola

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Café Zola

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Café Zola in January 2011.

Interview

You just generally meet with the owner or manager. Not terribly structured.

Hostess Interview

Interview

They get tons of applications and most of them get put in a box to get looked at later. When I went in to apply the owner was there and interviewed me on the spot. She asked me to come back next week to do a trial run.

Interview Questions

• All the basic she looked at the resume and asked some experience questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. I started at the the going rate and worked my way up

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Café Zola (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in person and asked the manager at the time if there were any open positions. They were very nice and after filling out some paper work the owner came down to talk to me. After discussing my ideal schedule and amount of training I would require I was hired on the spot and started training the next week. I do not think most job offers occur this quickly but I applied at the start of the summer after many students employee has left Ann Arbor, so this probably helped.

Interview Questions

• What is you previous restaurant experience? What positions are you interested in?   1 Answer