Cafe Zupas Catering Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cafe Zupas Catering Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cafe Zupas (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Filled out application on Company website as directed from Indeed website. Filled everything out but the video, pushed submit button, didn't think I would get a call until I submitted video. Got a call 2 days later @9:00am saying that she had a few questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Standard what are your strengths and weaknesses. What are your plans for the next 6 months(?),what do you like to do for fun. So basically not a lot to do with the job (in which I have years of experience as an event and catering coordinator)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cafe Zupas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cafe Zupas (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from a recruiter that wanted to set up a phone interview. The recruiter was energetic and it lasted ten minutes. She said pay would start at $10 an hour and go up over time. She asked about availability as well. She was impressed by my answers and said that I moved onto the next round. She said the next round would be a Facetime call with a manger in the Utah office the following day.

The manager from the Utah office asked about availability and the exact same questions as the recruiter, so I gave pretty much the same answers. Apparently, the manager was not impressed by my answers so I didn't receive the position. I am not sure why the recruiter was impressed by answers and manger was not; there seems to be a lack of consistency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cafe Zupas (American Fork, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Plan on two interviews. One with the hiring manager, one with the catering director or GM of the location you applied at. They ask you if you are organized, say yes its a MUST! Overall its a very easy interview. They just want to make sure your very outgoing, friendly, happy, and motivated.