Find jobs for Senior Front End Web Developer

CafePress Senior Front End Web Developer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2012

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CafePress

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
CafePress
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CafePress (Foster City, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

Was first contacted by their HR recruiter and discussed the position briefly. A follow-up phone interview was then set with the hiring manager and one of her employees. That interview consisted of a discussion of my employment history and straightforward technical questions. A week later the HR recruiter contacted me again and set up three additional phone interviews with senior people within the company. These interviews were set up back-to-back on the same day and varied in technical difficulty depending on the person interviewing me. After these interviews I was asked to answer a 10 question technical test that contained questions and small programming projects related to the position. After submitting the quiz answers I did not hear back from anyone for two weeks until I was told that I was not selected for the position. (no other feedback was given)

Interview Questions
  • Explain some examples of CSS3-specific features which are safe to use cross-browser (including IE6) and how to use them.
    1 Answer