Caixa Geral de Depósitos Trainee Progra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos.

Interview

Easy process, however the final answer took quite a longe time. Application is made through their website. My CV was selected so I was invited to an interview in Porto. The questions were simple, some about myself and my previous experiences, some others about banking knowledge (but not complex at all).

Interview Questions

• How do banks profit?
    Why do some banks have different interest rates than others to the same type of deposits?
    Why Commercial area?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caixa Geral de Depósitos

Product Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos in January 2016.

Interview

Three stage interview on seperate days. Provided an opportunity to view the offices and meet other indivuduas working within the organisation. Interviews were not very long or technical in length. Overall a very good expirience

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos.

Interview

CV arrived through one of selected HR companies. Interview was quick and to the point. Standard questions about past experience as this was a vacancy that required experience. Interviewer on time and pleasant.

Financial Market Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2015.

Interview

Normal interview with a human resources staff, it was a relaxed conversation about my personal goals, my experience and my life. The interviewer has very nice, and if you are good talking with persons, it shouldn't be that hard. In this phase I was applying for a commercial banking position, but after talking with the interviewer I explained that I was better and would prefer a financial markets position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk a bit about a current problem in the Portuguese banking sector, BES problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After 2/3 weeks I was contacted about a position in financial markets.

Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2012.

Interview

Firstly I spent a full day in an assessment center, from numerical reasoning, logical reasoning, concentration, memory testing and team dynamics tests.
    After, I was called to a one-on-one interview at the Headquarters. I was mainly asked about my university experience and work experience, some motivational questions about my ambitions and objectives.

Interview Questions

• No special difficult question as it was not about competences, so everything standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was standard to the position, so no negotiation occurred.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in August 2012.

Interview

I send my CV online and they contact me by cellphone. The first interview was with a subcontracted company. It was a group interview. We had a lot of skills and personality tests. Then we had a business case where everyone have to give an opinion and we had to reach a consensus. In my second interview (later to a promotion in the job) it was only one person that asked me about my CV and my work in the agency.

Interview Questions

• In the second interview the most difficult question was "what is the one thing that if you could you chance in your agency?"   Answer Question

Academia De Verão Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos (Lisbon (Portugal)) in June 2012.

Interview

Everybody has to apply online through their website. Then some people got a group interaction round and had to do some psychological tests, others didn't. I only got 1 round of interviewing and there weren't any hard questions. There was no case, everything was based on personal experience, career path and fit.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The payment was fixed (500€ / month)

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caixa Geral de Depósitos (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2011.

Interview

Psychometric tests and later one on one interview.