CalPERS Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CalPERS Student Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CalPERS (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Pretty standard and easy interview. You're given a moment to look over the interview questions. You will likely be asked about your ability to prioritize/manage assignments and strengths/weaknesses. Just be friendly and personable! I pretty sure I botched my interview by being overly eager and asking about advancement opportunities. Lesson learned!

Other Interview Reviews for CalPERS

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CalPERS (Sacramento, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. Two people interviewed me at the same time, mostly asking questions about my resume and outside life. I did not prepare very well and thought that I came off a little nervous (probably did, but inside recommendation probably helped); however, I was offered the job after several weeks.

Interview Questions

• I see that you like to coach, how can these skills be transferred to the office environment?   Answer Question