Caldwell Memorial Hospital Interview Questions in Lenoir, NC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caldwell Memorial Hospital

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenoir, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caldwell Memorial Hospital (Lenoir, NC).

Interview

I interviewed one on one with the head of the department. Spoke of my experience with patient age groups, ailments/disease and what areas I would like to explore. Getting to know one another better.

Interview Questions

• Experience with wound care and if that is an area I would like to become more knowledge and practice?   1 Answer

Nuc Med Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenoir, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caldwell Memorial Hospital (Lenoir, NC).

Interview

I simply put in an application and then got a call back for an interview with the department head. Simple, he asked me just a few questions and a couple of procedures. Got a call the next day.

Interview Questions

• The type of lung scan I had previously been using was a different protocol than what this facility was using. I had to make sure I answered according to the correct protocol.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There was an offer and I was to either accept or decline.