Calendar Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calendar Club Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calendar Club

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calendar Club in November 2013.

Interview

Generic phone interview lasted five minutes. I was called back in ten minutes with job offer. Had no experience running a mall kiosk but had management experience. Sounded like they were desperate to get anyone. This should have been a red flag that this was not the place to work. Questions included past work experience and whether I could handle the job with out knowing all that was expected.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calendar Club (Austin, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

I met with the Marketing Director. We went through my resume and she asked the standard questions i.e what is your greatest strength/weakness, how do you handle conflict, etc.

She was 20 minutes late for my interview but I chatted with the receptionist in the meantime. The people that work there were a bit older and traditional.

She didn't ask me too many questions and I took it as a bad sign. Interview lasted 20 minutes.

Cashier Interview

Interview

They ask about your schedule and the position you want. Then they ask general questions about your experience. And then they tell you the salary they will be pay you to see if you're okay with that.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied and got a phone call the day of. It was a group interview, it was fun and totally irrelevant to your skills and experience.

They would give you a bag full of change and tell you to calculate how much money was in the bag.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calendar Club (Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

I dropped of my resume at about 11am, and was asked if I wanted to do an interview at 4pm that same day.

Three other prospective employees and I met up with the owners of the place at the food court of the mall. For about an hour, we discussed the objectives and duties expected of the employees, and were asked to try and sell various Calendar Club merchandise to the managers. Overall, it was a very simple process.

The following night, I was called back asking if I was still interested in a position, and accepted the offer.