Cover image for Caliber Home Loans

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Caliber Home Loans Call Center Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 76 interviews

Interviews at Caliber Home Loans

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2019

Interview

Oklahoma City, OK. Very unorganized, received a call for an interview, called back 5 minutes later and left a message, sent 4 messages over a 12 day period and 3 emails. No response. Receive a call 30 days later leaving a message stating they enjoyed our time and was impressed with the interview and background but going with someone else. I would understand if this was automated system with Caliber Home Loans but this is a manual live person process. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Call us back to set up an interview?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Caliber Home Loans Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Caliber Home Loans? Share Your Experiences

Caliber Home Loans logo

Caliber Home Loans Photos

+ Add Photo
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Working Courageously
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Superhero to spooky animals and haunted ghouls, Caliber Home Loans wishes everybody a safe and Happy Halloween! Check out these cool costumes from our awesome employees.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Caliber's Learning team volunteered at the Veterans Resource Center in Dallas recently, sorting clothing to be distributed to homeless veterans.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Our 4th Annual Thanksgiving Extravaganza for more than 500 onsite employees..It’s our way of giving back and saying “Thank you” to the professionals who run our firm.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: The Caliber Home Loans Bothell Branch recently raised funds to help the YWCA USA's Adopt a Family program to share the joy of the holidays, helping over 1400 low income and homeless families!
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Who has Caliber spirit? Our newest class of producers. Like this post to say "Welcome" to the team!
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Supporting our military and veterans extends far beyond VA Loans. That is why we love partnering with The Warrior's Keep for events like their recent mountain hike.

Expert Career Advice