KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Caliber Home Loans Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

An intro call to talk about basics, and then a zoom interview with the hiring manager. The full interview took about an hour. We discussed the recent history of the company, job duties, what it was like to work there, etc.

Interview Questions
  • It was a pretty free-flowing conversation. The first half was a long description about job duties, what it was like to work there, how things were set up, etc. It honestly sounds like a great place to work, with a flexible schedule, remote work, and a knowledgeable hiring manager. The problem was that I did not want to commit to working overtime on a consistent basis, and that was a deal-breaker for them. Still, a good experience.
    Answer Question

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

Process was smooth - Hiring managers were very unprofessional. Very dramatic and only talked about theot career accomplishments. It was not a good experience overall. Seemed as if they had already selected a candidate prior to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

Had 3 interviews and they were very easy. I felt at ease and words just flowed. They made me comfortable and I was able to display all of my expertise through my words

Interview Questions
  • One of them asked, what was one of my greatest accomplishments

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

They were very informative and very helpful. They even called me and kept in contact during the waiting period to keep me updated and that helped with assurance. I would definitely recommend the company.

Interview Questions
  • My previous experience and history

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

It is fulfilling but it’s quite long. You have in-depth conversations really makes you think outside the box. I think it was an overall great process. Thank you caliber home loans.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans

Interview

Interview was done through Teams as a virtual meeting and went very well. Hoping to hear back any day now and sounds like a good solid company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caliber Home Loans

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans in Apr 2021

Interview

Age discrimination. They "lost" all four resumes I sent by various methods. I finally contacted HR directly, and they finally granted an interview, ignoring me completely after that. I called the recruiter and she could not give me one reason for not hiring me, as I have been doing the exact same job with my current employer of 6.5 years. She said she would call me back with a reason but never did. I left another message and sent an email that was ignored. I filed complaints with EEOC, state employment authorities and BBB.

Interview Questions
  • Their discrimination against me because of my age (59) is illegal. I hope others come forward as a result of my efforts. There is no room in our industry for this type of illegal behavior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

interview process happened really fast and seemed promising but there was no follow up involved. not that they went with someone else, just nothing. no follow up. everything else was ok

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans (Coppell, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

I met separately with a VP, AVP, manager, and the team. Everyone was nice and I got a sense of the organization. I had a greater understanding of the organization, type of work, and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with software training?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caliber Home Loans (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

Two phone calls total. One with a recruiter and the other with the guy who created the training program. Both were pretty easy to get through and I did not have to do much talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews

Caliber Home Loans Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Caliber Home Loans as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.61 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Underwriter and Loan Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Loan Processor and Mortgage Loan Officer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Caliber Home Loans takes an average of 20 days when considering 86 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Production Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Loan Processor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Caliber Home Loans according to 86 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.56%

Work at Caliber Home Loans? Share Your Experiences

Caliber Home Loans Photos

+ Add Photo
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Working Courageously
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Superhero to spooky animals and haunted ghouls, Caliber Home Loans wishes everybody a safe and Happy Halloween! Check out these cool costumes from our awesome employees.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Caliber's Learning team volunteered at the Veterans Resource Center in Dallas recently, sorting clothing to be distributed to homeless veterans.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Our 4th Annual Thanksgiving Extravaganza for more than 500 onsite employees..It’s our way of giving back and saying “Thank you” to the professionals who run our firm.
Caliber Home Loans photo of: The Caliber Home Loans Bothell Branch recently raised funds to help the YWCA USA's Adopt a Family program to share the joy of the holidays, helping over 1400 low income and homeless families!
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Who has Caliber spirit? Our newest class of producers. Like this post to say "Welcome" to the team!
Caliber Home Loans photo of: Supporting our military and veterans extends far beyond VA Loans. That is why we love partnering with The Warrior's Keep for events like their recent mountain hike.