California Administrative Office of the Courts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Administrative Office of the Courts

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Administrative Office of the Courts

SPE Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at California Administrative Office of the Courts (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very slow. It can take months to complete the process and get hired. I knew the agency very well and was fully prepared. But it took weeks for an interview and longer for them to meet my salary request.

Interview Questions

• Did not encounter any questions that I was not prepared to answer. I knew what they wanted and I fit their needs perfectly. As I said, I knew the agency very well and had known it longer than my interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly simple. I asked for more than they were prepared to pay, but they agreed to my terms.

Senior Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Administrative Office of the Courts (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

A series of set questions. Not really difficult. Was in a conference room one on one with the person who became my supervisor. She was hard to read so i was not sure if I got the job but then I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do I take criticism of my work.   1 Answer