California Association of Realtors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

California Association of Realtors Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Association of Realtors

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Association of Realtors (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

It was amazing! The questions were simple and straight to the point! Some things I did ask to repeat but overall , things were great. I'm waiting to be a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing really. Just simple things.

California Association of Realtors Response

Feb 3, 2016 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your review of the interview process with zipLogix in Michigan! We appreciate the positive feedback. Our interviewers are given helpful tips about interview questions they can ask ... More

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at California Association of Realtors (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume, they called to schedule a phone interview. Second round interview was in person. At the in-person interview, I was asked to fill out a formal application. Interview questions focused largely on my ability to provide excellent customer service. The longest part of the process was waiting for a background check to complete, which reached out to all of my listed contacts and several former employers.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation where you were told you couldn't do something and did it anyway.   Answer Question

Sen Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Association of Realtors in February 2010.

Interview

hiring was good but need to improve in time management