California Cryobank Client Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Cryobank

2.5

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, engaging with prompt feedback. From the moment I was referred to the company by the professional employment recruiters,a date was scheduled for an over phone introductory call with HR of the company. Once we had that conversation I was scheduled to have a phone interview with the hiring managers of the company and that was quickly followed with an in-person interview which went extremely well. At the end of the 2 week time frame, I felt like I had a very good chance of getting the job and I had a very good in depth knowledge of what to expect in the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a client that might be very emotional on a call?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for California Cryobank

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

First, I met with the HR manager to verify my previous work experience, and give an overall description of myself as a worker.

Then, I met with my senior manager, and he gave me his opinions of the company and what was to be expected.

I was called back a second time where I met with two junior managers and then the marketing department manager. At this time, I was also given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable talking about sexual health and related topics in a professional manner?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was basically no negotiation involved in the job acceptance. The position was offered to me for "X" amount of money and set working hours.