California Cryobank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Cryobank

2.7

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was straight to the point and interviewer was not really inquisitive. Asked about work experience in the past. Did not ask much about the requirements for the job nor any questions really related to the job. Overall nonchalant attitude by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, nothing related to the requirements of the job:
      Why are you interested in this position?
      Qualities you possess?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at California Cryobank in July 2017.

Interview

Sent in application a while back and forgot until I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a very short easy phone interview shortly after with their HR manager. Ultimately not given the job offer since there was no room to move anywhere upwards in the branch with a B.S. and the job only required a high school diploma.

Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred directly by an employee, so my resume was forwarded to HR. HR reached out to me for a phone interview. After that, a 1:1 interview with someone in HR was set the week after. The week after that, I had three back to back 1:1 interviews with three different managers for my department.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

You enter the office and greeted by the receptionist. You fill out a form that requires you to submit your previous salary (which is none of the receptionist business). Get called in and gey asked basic questions about your skills and experience. You also talk about the salary you expect to have and are told that HR will be in contact with you. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any reservations about working in a sperm bank?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Cryobank.

Interview

Began with online application, followed by a phone screening done by HR. Once selected, I interviewed with three department heads as they like to hire based not only on experience but fit as well. All interviews were conducted either by phone or Skype as I was living out of state at the time. Very accommodating during the interview process.

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A fairly extensive process that included interviews with employees at different levels and areas of the company. Met first with the HR Director and was given a schedule for the day. Was a very professional yet fairly casual process. Most of my interviewers were good about sharing their experiences and why they liked the company in addition to asking me questions. The interviewers were willing and open to answer my questions about the company and their experiences as employees.

Interview Questions

• How important is it to you to work for a company that provides serves to help others, and why?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process at California Cryobank is very laidback yet professional! The phone and in person interview is informative and comfortable. The HR rep and management individuals I interviewed with left a very good impression on me, which is why I chose to accept the offer here at California Cryobank!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was when I would start and I specifically requested to start a month later due to the fact I was still finishing my last semester of undergrad.

Corporate Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Initially, I had a Skype interview with the hiring manager. Then I was invited to come down to LA for an on-site interview with several people including the team I would be joining and the Executive Team of the company. The on-site interviews lasted approximately 4 hours in total. I met with 6 different people.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle disagreements or disputes on your team as the manager/leader?   Answer Question

Donor Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Less than a week after I sent in my online application , I had a phone interview with an HR representative. A few days later, HR contacted me to schedule an interview at the branch. The day after the in-person interview, I spoke to the Donor Program Manager over the phone and within a day or two I got the offer. The interview at the office with the branch manager was very informative. I toured the facility, met the other employees and talked to the person who would be primarily training me and working with me the most.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle talking to donors about sensitive subjects and asked me to give examples of times when I've had difficult conversations.   Answer Question

Cls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Cryobank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

One on One and informal meeting with leaders of the company. First I had spoke with the recruiter over the phone and did an interview with her. Then I met with the director of the lab one on one for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What Blood bank experience do you have?   1 Answer