California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation AGPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for AGPA

Interviews at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

2.5

AGPA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I mailed my application in May 2015 I was called at the end of August and was scheduled for an interview in September. I will not get a decision for another two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is data integrity and how do you protect it?
    How do you prioritize work that has the same deadline?   1 Answer
  • What experience do you have in public speaking? How would you organize a meeting? What do you do to prepare for the meeting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

AGPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

One in person panel review with three different managers for 3 different units. The interview last one hour and started with a writing test. Test prompt was easy and it was a timed test. Thirty minutes were given.

Interview Questions