California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Accounting Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

2.7

Accountant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (Norco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Totally spend around 20 minutes, seven questions, there is a book, each page has 1 question, they will read it for, then you need to answer one by one. You need to control your speed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

Accountant Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Interview

Received letter in mail asking me to apply if interested. Mailed in my application, within 3 weeks got call for interview. The whole interview process took more than a month before getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is account payable?
      How do you handle irritated people?   Answer Question

Accounting Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Interview

After I sent my application by mail, I received a letter with an interview date and details for a week later. When I arrived, I received a packet of papers to fill out. Most were basic forms pertaining to references/address/social security and criminal history background information. The last page of the packet was an essay style question to test writing skills and knowledge on internal controls. I believe you are suppose to have a set amount of time to do this packet, but they were running behind so I basically had as much time as I wanted. After that, you go into a room with a computer and do a timed excel/word activity. After that, i met with a panel of three people. There I was asked some behavioral questions and also to define abatement and reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Define abatement, reimbursement and internal controls.   1 Answer