California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Accountant I - Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

1 Interview Review

Accountant I - Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paso Robles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (Paso Robles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process consist of self evaluation exam done online and a panel interview. State Application forms should be sent to the hiring and planning personnel in the headquarters (at my time, but after a year, the state application forms should now be mailed to the regional offices or facilities). An offer for panel screening to the most desirable applicants. The panel interview is a series of questions that test the the applicants if they have knowledge or idea about the office operations.

Interview Questions

• Since I am applying for AP specialist, they ask me about the accounts payable cycle. The question or query is "describe the AP cycle".   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer is subject to budget cuts and hiring freeze, you may consider waiting for a month of two months prior to making final decisions on leaving your current employer or moving into this job.