California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation SSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation SSA Interview Questions

Interviews at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

1 Interview Review

2.0

SSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (Elk Grove, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via mail (one of few departments that doesn't accept online applications). After about a month, received a phone call asking if I was still interested. I was and we set up interview.

On day of, had to sign releases for previous state personnel file, then was led to a cramped room with would-be manager and supervisor. Asked set of standard questions. Manager didn't know what an Apple Watch is, and didn't seem too with it technologically. This was a red flag as the position was in a section that dealt with tele-health.

As it was limited term, I asked about the possibility of the former employee exercising her return rights. Did not receive a confidence-inspiring answer that she would not want the job back.

After interview, hand wrote and mailed two thank you notes. Never heard back from anyone, not even a quick e-mail.

Interview Questions