California Department of Public Health Epidemiology Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Epidemiology Analyst III

Interviews at California Department of Public Health

1 Interview Review

2.0

Epidemiology Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at California Department of Public Health (Sacramento, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

In the conference room, there are 5 people interviewed me. 3 were from CaREDIE, and 2 were from CDPH. They have a total of 15 questions to ask me, and they wrote down my answers right next to each question. Most of the time, they listened to me and took notes. The whole interview process took us about 45 minutes. All the questions are general questions. They wan to know how your skills are related to their position; why do you think you are the best candidate; how do you manage a project, if you have limited resources to complete a project with a hard deadline;. if you have resources with a soft deadline, how do you accomplish your project; if your supervisor is unavailable and you encountered some uncertainties with the project, what would you do; explain your experience in data management and data mining; explain your experience in geographic information; besides STATA, what kind of analytic software you use.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the following disease surveillance database (the name of the databases).   1 Answer