California Department of State Hospitals Clinical Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Department of State Hospitals

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Department of State Hospitals

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at California Department of State Hospitals in February 2014.

Interview

Standard state interview- canned questions that took about 20 minutes. Not challenging for the average worker who has been in the field for several years or more. All state interviews are the same, except for location specific questions which may be inserted. You may wait awhile even if you are on time- so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• "How would you diagnose a patient with the following symptoms: ___________"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for California Department of State Hospitals

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coalinga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at California Department of State Hospitals (Coalinga, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was more like an interrogation than a friendly conversation about my qualifications for the positon. There were two supervising social workers. One was easy to talk to the other looked at me the whole interview like I was guilty. I feel the reason I did not succeed at that job was because of her and her micro management style of supervision. She treated me with such disrespect and suspicion for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers