California Pet Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Pet Pharmacy

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Pet Pharmacy

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Pet Pharmacy (Hayward, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

You are taken into a small office with a panel like interview with 2 other managers. They ask you total of 5 questions. Then they ask if you have any questions for them. If you are the right candidate then they will contact you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Pet Pharmacy (Hayward, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was in a room with one person. He takes a look at your resume and builds upon the information to get to know you. He also goes over what the company is about and what your role would be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California Pet Pharmacy.

Interview

Interview was very informal. I wasn't sure it was actually an interview at first. The manager who interviewed me was very nice and casual. Locating the facility was a bit confusing because there are two buildings. The interview office looked unprofessional but the company seems to have better organized their hiring process now.

Interview Questions

• asked about preview work experience in customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotion made on my end. I really needed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Pet Pharmacy (Hayward, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They call you, brief you about the position and then schedule you for an in person interview. I and others were promised a raise after 3 months, it never happened. They called me a few hours later saying I got the job. They want you to start immediately because they need people.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at California Pet Pharmacy (Hayward, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy they need people asap because everyone quits. Fast they contact you on indeed.That's all. Honestly they dont care about your background they hire anyone who just shut up and listen to them