California University of Pennsylvania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at California University of Pennsylvania

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at California University of Pennsylvania (California, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was asked to submit a resume and a brief statement why I wanted the job. I was selected for an interview. At the interview they asked me if my classes would interfere and of course I said no, but they did,.

Interview Questions

• How will you uphold the three core values of leadership responsibility integrity.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at California University of Pennsylvania.

Interview

They were very slow to initiate contact, almost losing me to another position. However, they were very communicative once we began the process. There was a Skype interview phase prior to the campus visit. They did change the campus visit date and itinerary a few times, but always made sure it worked for me. Everyone was very warm and hospitable. More importantly they all really seemed to enjoy their jobs and the school. They were very genuine, candid, and generous in there complements and eventually their offer. They truly seemed to understand the meaning of work-life balance as well find their work rewarding.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to relay a time I worked with a team that did not successfully accomplish its goals. I had not had such an experience and struggled to find a parallel that might be acceptable in its place.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at California University of Pennsylvania.

Interview

First, a phone interview and the second interview was with 5-6 people. After the second interview, it was about a month later that received word about getting the job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California University of Pennsylvania.

Interview

I was taken into a room of about 8 people and drilled with questions. Following the interview, I was given a written test. After the initial interview, I was interviewed again separately by the head of the department.

Clerk III Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at California University of Pennsylvania (California, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is long. It took about 5 months from date of application to receipt of my offer letter. Interviews are done in a panel setting. The university requires that the panel contain at least one minority member.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall; so my guess is that none of the questions were too difficult.   Answer Question