California's Great America Food Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, asked me three questions and to briefly talk about myself. Sometimes the interviews are in groups but I was late due to miscommunication but they told me it was no problem so it was just solo interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for California's Great America

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 15-20 minutes but the waiting time exceeded 30 minutes. Other the waiting time, it was a fast and easy process. You just had to sign in and wait for your name to be called.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online in February. A week later, I was contacted by the company and was asked if I could attend the job fair. I went to the job fair and waited about an hour before I was interviewed. Before the interview started, the supervisor gave me some papers to fill out which included an availability sheet/form. The interview wasn't scary at all. My interviewer asked a series of questions that were very easy to answer. After the interview, I was hired on the spot. After you are hired, you wait for HR to call you, so you can come in and do your paperwork and get your uniform. I did not start working until about a month later (March).

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easiest first interview of my life. The guy was so nice, the interview was so fast and calm. The guy asked me 3 questions before offering me the position. I was dressed very professionally which I think gave me bonus points.

Interview Questions

• If you found a lost child, how would you deal with the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at California's Great America (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward. You fill out an application. Tell them you want to be placed at a specific area. Picnic foods is probably the easiest foods place to work at. Theres also a orientation you have to sit through. No questions just informational video.