Call Center Quality Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Call Center Quality Assurance

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Call Center Quality Assurance (Montgomery, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

As soon as I was brought on, I received two emails concerning my first assignments on August 16, 2017. One email had a message at the end of it to reply to the email, upon receiving it, as @live emails were bouncing their emails, which I didn't perceive fully and correctly, as an initial matter, being excited about having received the position with assignments to complete for pay. I was very busy on August 15 and August 16, 2017 and saw the welcome email in the afternoon of August 16, 2017. I was excited to be apart of QA Call Center, along with the opportunity to earn some type of wages again, since just prior to April 2008. So, I completed my personal tasks and decided to postpone making my first set of calls until August 17, 2017.

When I didn't receive any further interaction from QA Call Center by the end of the day, I looked through the assignments that were emailed to me and noticed the message at the end instructing me to reply back. I replied back, noting my oversight of the bit of instructions to reply back to the email; although being labeled by different names to me, all emails to different people are routed through the same email address starting with "info". Also, in that email, I inquired as to whether they'd considered me having done a good job and my concern, because of the lack of new contact (e.g. and looking at the other reviews where others are receiving an influx of new work, my concerns appeared justified). When no further communication was received, I sent another email on August 21, 2017, noting that I'd received no payment and that I'd received no new assignments, possibly pointing to a freeze of new assignments on my account, simply because I'd overseen the last bit of instructions about replying to the email; also, since the system notes that calls are recorded and I have a slight speech impediment, I'm growing ever more concerned and suspicious that I may be the victim of a case of perceived disability discrimination.

Adding to my concern was that I've received no new work or communication from QA Call Center until August 25, 2017. On August 25, 2017, I received an email saying that payment was sent to my PayPal account and alerting me that "I'll let you know if we have any more calls for you to do" and inviting me to complete this survey. I immediately checked for payment at my PayPal email address and notice no new PayPal interaction. I took screencaps to evidence that I'd actually received no payment from them, sent an email on August 25, 2017 with the screencaps noting that I had received no payment. Thus far, I've received no new correspondences from QA concerning the disbursement of my payment, no further work, or no further responses to my emails. Thus, since I've received no payment from QA Call Center, no responses to any emails, including and particularly the August 25, 2017 email about receiving no payment, no responses to my email, and a total black out at the phone number, always directing me back to the email that they refuse to write back to, I'm writing this email to see what the issue is with QA Call Center against me, for payment, and legitimate reasons as to the reason that I've received no new work that could displace a reasonable assumption that I'm a victim of perceived disability discrimination. I note that, after my first call, I forgot the exact minute that I started the call and guessed, but later noted that the start time was recorded on my phone, which allowed me to accurately record the start time for the remaining assignments; this was a simple, honest mistake, not an attempt to defraud the company, as one, the real time still brought me into completing the assignment for at least 4 minutes, and second, it was the company rather than me who caused the end of the call by basically cutting me off.

Interview Questions

• To complete an assignment that allowed them to evaluate my competency for this position.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Call Center Quality Assurance (Jackson, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview went very well. The employer asked me about my previous job experiences. I was asked what is it that i could bring to there company that would make me stand out from everyone else. I was then told that i would receive a call back once they make there decision.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous jobs and experiences on those jobs.   1 Answer

Mystery Telephone Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Call Center Quality Assurance (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process. If they like your interview they invite you to join. Company is really unreliable. I emailed them letting them know I want to be removed from their database and they said that I "misunderstood their company policy". Sure.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Call Center Quality Assurance (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was not too bad, however there were some very unrelated questions to the job. It was not stressful, but it was quite lengthy. Maybe around thirty five minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How do you converse with your family members?   1 Answer

Remote Call Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Call Center Quality Assurance.

Interview

Applied for position through a job board; received all communication through emails, no phone communication at all.
    Was never interviewed, only asked to make test calls on my own time and phone to 2 different companies.
    The evaluation form was something that a high school student would put together as a last minute assignment.
    Was informed they only pay $5 per call when they have the work, they only pay through Paypal and do not require any background checks; takes too much time and costs money.
    Didn't feel comfortable with company and their process; just opened a few weeks ago.
    It's not a new concept and the responded very unprofessionally.