Callaway Golf Commercial Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Callaway Golf Commercial Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Callaway Golf

2.5

Commercial Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Callaway Golf in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Callaway's career website, and they reached out to me the following day. However, I only received a phone screening. They asked pretty basic questions, and it was about a 10 minute conversation. My interviewer was very friendly. They contacted me again seven days later saying that they would not be continuing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Callaway Golf

Commercial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Callaway Golf (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, no surprises. Held three phone interviews and one on-site interview with four separate individuals. The timeline from the first contact to the final interview took about three weeks. Received a formal offer for the position, but the compensation package had changed (unfavorably) from what I was originally quoted during the interview process. Callaway was unwilling to honor the original quote or give a viable explanation as to why it had changed. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• What strategy / process do you use to stay organized with projects, deadlines, etc.   Answer Question