Callaway Golf Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Callaway Golf Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Callaway Golf

Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Not very happy with the response and unhelpful. They do not respond or give chances. The people in the company are very difficult to reach or ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Callaway Golf

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Callaway Golf (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR. Then I had a phone interview with someone from the project team. Lastly, I had an in-person interview consisting of panel interview with 4 people from project team, panel interview with 3 people from R&D team, interview with one person from HR. The interview questions were general questions. They seemed to be looking for someone with a great sports background and interest. The project team was a little bro-y, but not in a bad way. They seem to be very close and looking for someone with similar personality. Everyone was courteous and nice. I knew I wasn't a good fit for the job as the interview progressed, but I appreciated the time all the staff took to interview me. I was given a generic rejection email within a week. Some companies don't even bother to send rejection emails, so I appreciated getting one.

Interview Questions

• Did you play any sports in school? What do you know about golf? How would you do X, Y, and Z in MATLAB? Based on the statistical information provided (a sheet of stats info was provided), what variables would you say are important in this experiment? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question