CallidusCloud Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallidusCloud Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at CallidusCloud

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in November 2016.

Interview

Standard questions about growth, why you're leaving your current company, asked about W-2, quotas, What makes you stand out, etc.

Process was long and drawn out. Recruiter often forgot about booking next steps or that she booked them. There was a lot of boasting about how many reps apply with W-2s over 350k--seemed like a lie. Said many of the reps were over a certain age and that my age was a factor, I'm almost 30?

Other Interview Reviews for CallidusCloud

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Had two very cordial phone screens... Well call it three, since they cut off my second call due to their "technical difficulties". Once we were able to reconnect the next day, it was clear that the HR rep was strictly reading from a script which was handed to her. The questions were repetitive and she audibly whispered my previous answers to herself as she fumbled her words, incessantly referring to their CEO's keynote address from their conference, which can be found on YouTube. Regardless, after succumbing to phone screens, I submitted required videotaped response, but went almost 2 months before they reached out (verrrry apologetic) offering me a next interview. The idea of the company seemed intriguing (albeit their success almost entirely relies on the success of SalesForce), and Wall Street analysts will agree in the short term, but would neverrrr work here themselves... Declined offer, mainly because I felt I never heard anything but generic sales buzzwords from anyone i spoke to here...

Interview Questions

• Would you rather penetrate a new client base or expand an existing one?   1 Answer

Once you peek through their generic corporate promotions, there isn't much here long term