CallidusCloud Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard interviews, starting with an HR lead and then with several people who I would work with, including potential direct supervisors. I think it was actually a good interview process, talking to 6 or so people because I got a lot of information about the role and about the company to realize it was definitely not for me. The final interview was with an SVP that was supposed to be a rubber stamp and I was already composing a polite thank you but no thank you letter in my head. But he must have heard something he didn't like, or picked up on my hesitation, but I didn't get an offer for 2+ weeks, they must have offered it to one or even 2 other people first. So it actually worked out perfectly as intended - I learned enough about the role to know I wouldn't want to be in it. By the time I got the offer I moved on. I would definitely be interested in potential roles and interviews here if something different came up, because the interview process was deep and thorough so a candidate knows exactly what they are getting into. The job was definitely not a fit but the interview process was pretty smooth (except for the 2+ wait while they were offering the gig to someone else) and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult client; tell me about the typical team and project you have worked on before, in terms of size, scope, budget, duration.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CallidusCloud

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Made contact with an internal recruiter who facilitated the initial phone screen. Phone screen went well and was asked typical questions about prior experience and expectations. Recruiter spent most of the time selling me on the culture, leadership and product. Moved to the 'sales selector' (one of their products) stage where they have you record and upload a video of you answering six questions that were fairly straight forward for an experienced sales professional. Next they have you fill out a behavioral analysis where you rank various character words such as "approachable" and "leader" based on what you think other people think of you and what you think of you (scale of 1-5 stars). After this part of the process was completed, they went dark. No response to voice message or emails. Very hot and cold process that left me scratching my head. I would have rather taken a rejection email than be ignored.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to prospecting for new business with reference to your past experience.   Answer Question