CallidusCloud Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallidusCloud Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Three phone interviews then three onsite interviews where there were a few of us and we waited together until our next interview. We weren't all applying for the same job though. I then waited for long enough to hear from them that I was sure I didn't get the job, but then was offered a position 2 weeks before they wanted me to start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CallidusCloud

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus in college. Second round was a phone call with a technology director and last round interview was in Birmingham ,AL and I was interviewed by an engagement manager and a director. I was offered a job . However HR calls after 5 weeks and says the positions are filled up and cannot proceed with the offer. Many of my friends have had the same experience with this company. Highly unethical of a company to roll out an offer and later say the positions are filled up.

Interview Questions