CallidusCloud Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallidusCloud Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at CallidusCloud

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a call to schedule a phone interview about 1 - 2 months after applying. The team wanted to schedule an onsite interview instead and the rest of the process took a total of 3 weeks from the first call to the offer. Everyone I met was really nice and my overall impression of the team was positive. Onsite interview consists of many behavioral questions and questions on what I would do in specific situations.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 light switches in one room and 3 light bulbs in another room. You can only make a one way trip, can you figure out which light switch turns on which light bulb?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CallidusCloud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward telephonic interview. Asked some questions about past experience. The tell me about yourself question. They went through my prior experience and asked me what i like about my last job and why i considered switching to a new job. Strengths and weaknesses. Be careful about the salary as you do not want to throw them even a bit. How quickly you can join this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What salary are you expecting
      Why do you want this job   1 Answer

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was an great experience and there were 4 rounds in the interview process. Aptitude, Technical exam, Technical face to face round, HR interview. It was a whole day process. Interview started in the morning 10 AM and all the rounds ended up at 8 PM.

Interview Questions

• What made you to choose this Company?
      Technical questions related to Java, SQL, C & C++.   Answer Question