CallidusCloud Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

CallidusCloud Director Interview Questions

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very, very long. Disconnected HR dept., created many unnecessary delays. The full truth was never disclosed, (i.e., "we pay for your cell phone") which is not true. They ONLY pay a portion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CallidusCloud

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Had an initial 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, and then 1 onsite individual interviews with the team. It took about a total of 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Was able to answer all questions (none were difficult or unexpected)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy (over the phone)

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Best interview experience ever!

Before I took the interview with CallidusCloud I had some apprehensions because I was waiting on an offer and was in final talks with two other companies. I explained this to the recruiter and she went above and beyond to make sure that the process was quick and painless; essentially they were able to close me out in less than a week. I have been in interview processes that have taken months, so this was a very refreshing.

The interview process included 1 phone interview with the recruiter, 1 phone interview with the SVP & 1 panel interview with SVP and two other directors. In addition to those 3 interviews I was asked to create a deck with a high level overview of my first 30 day strategy.

After the final in-person panel interview, I got a verbal offer a few hours later and gladly accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was a bit under what I was looking for (very competitive for its location), but after careful thought I believe that it was fair and the earning potential and growth opportunity far outweighed what was lacking in from the base salary standpoint.