CallidusCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.8

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Started w phone interview w company recruiter. Scheduled next phone interview w hiring manager. Third meeting was face to face. Everyone was very nice and professional. I was surprised that they didn't have a more up to date application software to fill out employment application,employment history, etc... being that they are a software company.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions. Tell me about your history, accomplishments, etc.. DEAL KILLER for me was they demanded 3 yrs of W-2's.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Easily the most horrific interview experience I've had to date.

Met them at a career fair and got an email to schedule a phone interview shortly after. It took them three attempts to correctly schedule a phone interview. The first I was notified but the person who was supposed to call me never did. I sent them an email notifying them for a second attempt with times I was not available as requested. I was never notified and received a call from a representative during the time I had specified I was busy while in an interview with another company. I emailed them again asking for a third interview and that luckily went through as planned.

Due to all the rescheduling of their interviews I no longer had time to have a second phone interview with them before they held on site interviews. So they decided to completely skip the second phone interview and invite me to the on site interviews that week.

The on site consisted of three 30 minute interviews, a group discussion with new hires, and lunch. The lunch and group discussion was fine, but the interviews were ridiculous.

All three interviews were about me asking them questions about the company and position. Very few questions were asked to me. They all briefly went over my resume and left about 20 minutes for me to ask questions. I thought that I already had an offer since they seemed to not be curious about me at all.

I ultimately did not receive an offer and just came away with a mountain of wasted time and frustration. I have two other friends who went through the same process with them and both experienced similar situations. One even being denied an offer and then called back weeks later by the company's headquarters that had just "found his resume lying around" and wanted him to start the process again. There is a serious problem with how the interviewing process at this company works.

Sales Interview

Interview

Recruiter arrived several minutes late to initial call, didn't acknowledge it. Shotgunned me questions about my current role and offered no chance for me to ask questions. Said they'd follow up the next week but haven't heard back. Have followed up multiple times, emails being opened (email tracker) but not responded to. It's certainly feasible I was not a fit but to fail to follow up at all seems really unprofessional, major bummer considering the great reputation here.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews followed by sales selector then face to face. Management team was professional but insecure as many of them are clearly new to executive and/or national roles. Questions were more about addressing their insecurities than what values would be brought to the team. No tough questions at all and they stumbled when asked questions about what challenges face Callidus.

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward telephonic interview. Asked some questions about past experience. The tell me about yourself question. They went through my prior experience and asked me what i like about my last job and why i considered switching to a new job. Strengths and weaknesses. Be careful about the salary as you do not want to throw them even a bit. How quickly you can join this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What salary are you expecting
      Why do you want this job   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 2-3 weeks. Was introduced during a career fair at University. Was scheduled for a basic HR interview on campus the next day. Was asked basic questions like strengths and weakness etc. Then after a couple of days got an email for an on-site interview at their Birmingham office. Was interviewed sepearately with two people who asked me to explain all my projects in my resume. Lunch was provided and was done for the day.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Two calls with recruiter, then one call with manager, then met team of four people individually, then did a remote Webex presentation. The recruiter was very helpful. Presentation was pretty intense since there were all four people attending remotely.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus in college. Second round was a phone call with a technology director and last round interview was in Birmingham ,AL and I was interviewed by an engagement manager and a director. I was offered a job . However HR calls after 5 weeks and says the positions are filled up and cannot proceed with the offer. Many of my friends have had the same experience with this company. Highly unethical of a company to roll out an offer and later say the positions are filled up.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Made contact with an internal recruiter who facilitated the initial phone screen. Phone screen went well and was asked typical questions about prior experience and expectations. Recruiter spent most of the time selling me on the culture, leadership and product. Moved to the 'sales selector' (one of their products) stage where they have you record and upload a video of you answering six questions that were fairly straight forward for an experienced sales professional. Next they have you fill out a behavioral analysis where you rank various character words such as "approachable" and "leader" based on what you think other people think of you and what you think of you (scale of 1-5 stars). After this part of the process was completed, they went dark. No response to voice message or emails. Very hot and cold process that left me scratching my head. I would have rather taken a rejection email than be ignored.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to prospecting for new business with reference to your past experience.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very, very long. Disconnected HR dept., created many unnecessary delays. The full truth was never disclosed, (i.e., "we pay for your cell phone") which is not true. They ONLY pay a portion.