Calloway Labs Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calloway Labs Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Calloway Labs

1 Interview Review

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calloway Labs in June 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the RSM. It wasn't really much of an interview, he wanted me to tell him what I knew about the industry and the company. He then talked about the expectations of the chosen candidate and his managerial style. He called back the next day and offered me a f2f interview. I was required to drive 260 miles for the interview (no mileage reimbursement offered) I arrived 15 minutes early for the interview which was at a hotel, and went to the front desk to let them know I was there. The front desk clerk pointed to two gentlemen sitting about 50 feet away at a table and said he thought that was him because the guy sitting with him came in earlier and stated he had an interview with him also. So, I stayed at the front desk and waited for them to get finished. I felt a little awkward because I have never been on an interview where I could see the person interviewing ahead of me. When they finished and the guy left with a "Hey I will see ya later" note he came over to get me. Interview consisted of him asking me a series of psychological questions typed on 2 sheets of paper and him taking notes while I answered these strange questions. Only one question was asked about my sales rankings and experience. He also informed me that he was a Psychology major, thus the reason for the psychological questions. I felt I was being interviewed for a college student's thesis paper rather than for a job. Very unprofessional setting and interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is your Hero?   Answer Question
  • Would you rather ask for permission or ask for forgiveness (stated there is no right or wrong answer)   1 Answer