Calloway Labs Field Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calloway Labs Field Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Calloway Labs

3.5

Field Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calloway Labs.

Interview

The initial interview was held at a local Panera Bread. The person I interviewed with was very polite and professional and a pleasure to sit down with.
The next day after that first interview I received a call from a different manager stating that my interviewer loved me and thought I would be a great fit. I was excited but that blahhh part was I had to follow up that first initial interview with two more interviews at a local coffee shop almost 2 hours away from my home. Which was also almost 2 hours away from the site I would be working at. That dragged but I got thru it. They were basically FaceTime interviews with HR.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason you are no longer employed with your previous employer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Calloway Labs

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Calloway Labs (Woburn, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

One interview with local management, One webcam interview with Woburn, MA management, Three interviews in Woburn, MA with Upper management. Interviews were fairly laid back, but I would say do your research on the company, and toxicology in general.

Interview Questions

• They will ask for information you know about the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Field Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calloway Labs.

Interview

Three interviews, phone interview, and two web cam interviews. One with your supervisor and one with your supervisor and HR

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had conflict and how did you handle it   Answer Question