Calloway Labs Junior Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Calloway Labs

1 Interview Review

Junior Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calloway Labs (Woburn, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview before coming in... Nothing too out of the ordinary (mainly just to make sure I was interested in the position, which I was).

I first met with one of the lab supervisors, and she explained the position, daily tasks, expectations, etc. She asked me a lot of basic questions about my previous work experience and education background, as well as what type of career I may be interested in pursuing as I had just graduated from college. She also showed me around the lab a little bit.

I then met with the HR woman who was not nearly as friendly. Many of her questions were textbook-questions, and a lot of the same questions that the lab supervisor had asked me previously. She asked what my favorite job had been up until now, if I work well in a group or individually, and other basic questions. When the interview was over, she said that I would hear back within a couple of weeks and did not move from behind her desk - she shook my hand from across the desk and pointed me towards the door.

I did not hear back within a couple of weeks, so I called and emailed to check on the status of my application (spread out over 1-2 weeks). I left 3 messages on the phone and had sent 2 emails as replies to my initial "thank you" emails to both the lab supervisor and the HR woman and I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite job up until now, and what did you enjoy about it?   Answer Question