Calumet Specialty Products Senior Process Engineer (Shreveport LA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Process Engineer (Shreveport LA)

Interviews at Calumet Specialty Products

1 Interview Review

Senior Process Engineer (Shreveport LA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calumet Specialty Products (Shreveport, LA) in June 2013.

Interview

intial phone screen, immediate on site interview. no site tour, however. i dont know if it was some sort of hidden test, but they offer no guidance as to where the "front door" or entrance is. thankfully i heard i passed that test with flying colors. :) on site interview was going well, at first although we were off schedule due to me having to fill out a packet (no kidding) a packet or questions which included background checks, employer application etc.
supposedly they were having major issues occuring during the interview which may account for the seemignly disorganized manner of the interview. also, i am rather light skinned as an african american with straight hair and the african americans on site seemed to be offended by my "white looking" presence. why do i say this? well, it was all good on the phone screen, but as soon as they saw what i looked like, i could feel the tension. all in all, it seems like a rather disorganized plant, with some cultural issues although i will say it was one of the most diverified plants i have encountered. so it wasnt all bad. had i received an offer, i honestly do not know if i would have accepted it.

Interview Questions

• dont know. the interview was totally running behind, with no attention paid to the itinerary. totally unorganized on site interview.   Answer Question