Calypso Technology Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Calypso Technology Interview Questions in London, England

3.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Calypso Technology (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of telephone interviews with both management as well as team staff after which I was invited for a 4 hour on site interview session with 4 members of the team. And finally one closing telephone interview by the senior manager of the group. The interviews were predominantly technical in nature where I was confronted with both exam like paper and pen coding problems as well as real life business problems the team was currently working on. A significant portion of the interview checked the ability to work together with a team to solve problems rather then without aid getting the correct solution.

Interview Questions

• On the white board, please implement a O(n log n) sorting algorithm (Merge sort) recursively.   1 Answer
    • Written exam questions on various java code snippets (about 10 questions)   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Calypso Technology (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

2 phones interviews with teams leaders, then an in-house series of interview with other team members. No HR interview