Calypso Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Calypso Technology Software Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Calypso Technology (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who as quick to set up the phone screen. Had an elaborate phone screen with two different teams.

Questions were asked on basic java caoncepts, drools concepts, Spring AppContext, Transient variable, volatile, cartisian product, linked list vs arraylist, hashmap vs hashtable vs hashset, design pattern, iterator pattern.

The interviews went quite well and were supposed to set up an in person interview. However, there were some changes and the requirement was put on hold. The recruiter was courteous enough to let me know the situation instead of leaving me hanging for an answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Calypso Technology

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calypso Technology (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring manager called up and explained the role and did a quick screening. Following the screening there was a phone interview screening followed by in person interview. 2 people interviewed in person. I was interviewing for a technical position so there were a few technical questions, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Your software stopped working. What is the first thing you will do   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calypso Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. One phone interview and direct interview. Both technical. Not too difficult for me as I have 10 years of Java experience

Negotiation

I sent my current salary and they offered me same.