Camber Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Camber Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Camber

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Fort Meade, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

My resume was passed to the recruiter by an employee. I was contacted by the recruiter over the phone and it was a very pleasant experience. She was very caring and the interview felt informal and conversational. I didn't feel punished if I wasn't familiar with a tool/database/program. The whole process took about two week, since I was out of state everything was conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Completely conversational, I wasn't asked any questions that I practiced or received   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never negotiated for a salary and could have easily been taken advantaged of by the recruiter. I ended up getting $20k more than I initially asked for (from the low end of the first ball park figure I gave). Time off is non-negotiable, but I asked for an extra sick leave day and was awarded $5k instead (still part of that 20).

Other Interview Reviews for Camber

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber in January 2015.

Interview

The first few correspondence were through email. They sent a questionnaire that I filled out and sent back. Following that I was recommended to the Hiring manager and was set up for a phone interview. There were not the usual interview questions I was expecting but more about my work experience concerning my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me explain what you did in the beginning of your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Camber (Columbia, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Was contacted initially by the recruiter. The recruiter was outstanding and worked with me throughout the whole process. She set up the interview with program manager and kept in contact with me until the company decided to hire me.