Camber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Camber

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

A week of "phone tag" without scheduling the interview. The technical questions were basic and were not relevant towards the work. The phone call was on a conference line speaker phone and it was hard to hear, even If I had to ask for something to be repeated multiple times.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Honolulu, HI) in August 2014.

Interview

Resume Submission. On the phone and in person. Company tries to get buy in from customer prior to hiring someone for task. Gathers info from your references, make sure they are up to date and have good contact info. Questions were position related not behavior

Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an email to set up a time for an interview. When I came in, there were 3 interviewers present. They asked mostly situational questions of how I would respond in certain situations and generally why I was interested in the position. Overall it was a pretty simply process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Camber (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process takes 2-3 stages. The first gate to get through is being interviewed by the Technical Director. Next is the interview for mission fit. I did not make it through the entire process so I am unsure of the additional steps. I found the interview questions to be very different than what I expected given the job I applied for.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Fort Meade, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

My resume was passed to the recruiter by an employee. I was contacted by the recruiter over the phone and it was a very pleasant experience. She was very caring and the interview felt informal and conversational. I didn't feel punished if I wasn't familiar with a tool/database/program. The whole process took about two week, since I was out of state everything was conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Completely conversational, I wasn't asked any questions that I practiced or received   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never negotiated for a salary and could have easily been taken advantaged of by the recruiter. I ended up getting $20k more than I initially asked for (from the low end of the first ball park figure I gave). Time off is non-negotiable, but I asked for an extra sick leave day and was awarded $5k instead (still part of that 20).

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber in January 2015.

Interview

The first few correspondence were through email. They sent a questionnaire that I filled out and sent back. Following that I was recommended to the Hiring manager and was set up for a phone interview. There were not the usual interview questions I was expecting but more about my work experience concerning my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me explain what you did in the beginning of your career?   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Camber (Columbia, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Was contacted initially by the recruiter. The recruiter was outstanding and worked with me throughout the whole process. She set up the interview with program manager and kept in contact with me until the company decided to hire me.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

Three successive interviews. Brief discussion of general experience, followed by very specific discussions of activities and career accomplishments. Also discussion of the organization's goals and how I might contribute. Was provided a good overview of the organization's mission and near-term and long-term goals.

Interview Questions

• Focused on experience with a particular software methodology.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber (Washington, DC) in July 2010.

Interview

They were looking for someone with strong skill sets but more importantly they were looking for someone with the ability to communicate between multiple parties and manage a situation in which you are an employee of another company working within the government - "a triangle of success." If you can convince them that you are an effective communicator and relationship manager then you are sure to hear back from them.

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Camber (Laurel, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

Camber has an aggressive team of recruiters who able to identify talent. Camber has recruiter interview fallowed by operational manager interview. Camber is Government cultured organization that fights for its business obligations. It is not verbal but is implied that Personnel is expected to do their best to satisfy the customer.

Negotiation

Able to negotiate a better offer. As normal as all industries, every company representative will attempt to save money for their company