Camber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Camber Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

Relaxed process, standard interview questions. One initial screening and then follow up interview.

Interviewer was very relaxed and set clear expectations as to the position requirements and what the company was looking for. The entire process was well outlined by Camber and communication was prompt throughout the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with the Joint Training System?   Answer Question
    • Questions about past work experience as well as how familiar you are with the requirements of the position.   Answer Question

Psychometrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite casual and comfortable, consisting of a three person panel that worked on the psychometrics team for which I was applying. The entire interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Camber (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process takes 2-3 stages. The first gate to get through is being interviewed by the Technical Director. Next is the interview for mission fit. I did not make it through the entire process so I am unsure of the additional steps. I found the interview questions to be very different than what I expected given the job I applied for.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone. There were 2 Instructional Designers/Project Leads that interviewed me and 1 HR representative. The questions were relevant to the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

A week of "phone tag" without scheduling the interview. The technical questions were basic and were not relevant towards the work. The phone call was on a conference line speaker phone and it was hard to hear, even If I had to ask for something to be repeated multiple times.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

OverAll the interview as good, 2 phone and 1 in person interview. Team interview . Asked to explain the previous project details,architecture. Team of 3 people interviewed. Mostly general questions.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an email to set up a time for an interview. When I came in, there were 3 interviewers present. They asked mostly situational questions of how I would respond in certain situations and generally why I was interested in the position. Overall it was a pretty simply process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber in January 2015.

Interview

The first few correspondence were through email. They sent a questionnaire that I filled out and sent back. Following that I was recommended to the Hiring manager and was set up for a phone interview. There were not the usual interview questions I was expecting but more about my work experience concerning my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me explain what you did in the beginning of your career?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I had a group interview with three people. They asked a lot behavioral questions that were pretty easy to answer. I had two more interviews with a Project manager and the Deputy Director of the Orlando office which were also fine.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Honolulu, HI) in August 2014.

Interview

Resume Submission. On the phone and in person. Company tries to get buy in from customer prior to hiring someone for task. Gathers info from your references, make sure they are up to date and have good contact info. Questions were position related not behavior