Camber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

OverAll the interview as good, 2 phone and 1 in person interview. Team interview . Asked to explain the previous project details,architecture. Team of 3 people interviewed. Mostly general questions.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone. There were 2 Instructional Designers/Project Leads that interviewed me and 1 HR representative. The questions were relevant to the job.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

Contacted to submit resume and apply online, went through a group screening interview, then hiring manager interview, normal questions you would expect in an interview. They took awhile to get a formal offer after be told the position was mine over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why are you worth the salary you are requiring?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made offer that was quite low I countered and they accepted. My suggestion is to counter no matter what they offer, they low ball everyone I've seen get hired

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camber (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The company first contacted me with a phone call to touch base. Then it was followed up with another phone call to schedule an in-person interview with the hiring manager and two other employees. During this time I interview with three people, someone in the position I was applying for, another who was the lead, and then the manager of the building.

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber (Oceanside, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone only, with direct supervisor only. I was on one coast, he was on the other and the contract did not specify funds for "interview travel", so the interview was by phone only. Offered job based on the recommendation of incumbent who had previous experience working with me.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Camber (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

Two very seasoned individuals from Camber interviewed me prior to going to work for them. Their questions were most certainly prepared in advance and very detailed. They focused entirely on processes specific to the Department of Defense and how those processes affected outcomes especially in the area of readiness.

Interview Questions

• The one question I recall being asked was to discuss the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Training System and explain how it was integrated and implemented into the Combatant Commander's training guidance.   1 Answer

PROVISIONING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber (Edgewood, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

Face to face with Camber management and APG staff. Clearance and Drug review along with life style review. Subject matter review and question and answer period. Casual conversation to check for employee compatibility.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience. Familiarity with subject matter. Clearance, Secret.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer through mail, fixed salary.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Camber (San Antonio, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Submitted my resume to a company employee, was contacted by the area Program Manager. Met with one other company employees to determine if I was a fit for the position. First interview was an ice breaker to validate my qualifications. Once vetted, I met with the hiring authority and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you negotiate salary, make them put anything they promise in writing or they will not honor it at a later date

Psychometrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camber (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite casual and comfortable, consisting of a three person panel that worked on the psychometrics team for which I was applying. The entire interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camber in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was average, short typing test. Interviewed by team lead and project manager and asked standard interview questions. Salary offer was as is, no room to negotiate. Project manager explained training process, a little daunting as there really wasn't one. You had to just jump in and ask questions as you went along.

Interview Questions

• Typing test although short was tricky. Watch what it asks for and type everything, It may appear as though it only wants you to type the answer but type question as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, offer was as presented.