Camber Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Inside Sales Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Camber (Hampton, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Simple started in two phases of phone interview Two phone and one in person. Offered same day There was an extremely long by check After which the job offer was extended.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

Relaxed process, standard interview questions. One initial screening and then follow up interview.

Interviewer was very relaxed and set clear expectations as to the position requirements and what the company was looking for. The entire process was well outlined by Camber and communication was prompt throughout the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with the Joint Training System?   Answer Question
    • Questions about past work experience as well as how familiar you are with the requirements of the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camber.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I had a group interview with three people. They asked a lot behavioral questions that were pretty easy to answer. I had two more interviews with a Project manager and the Deputy Director of the Orlando office which were also fine.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Camber (Fairfax, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined in the move of personnel from Avaya Government Solutions Incorporated to the Camber Corporation. Individual employees were interviewed by the Camber Corporation management. Essentially, the Team Manager and the Assistant Manager were responsible for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you want to stay with the program?   1 Answer

Acquisition Logistics Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Camber (Centreville, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

was reached out to by the local recruiter who found my resume on Monster.com. After initial negotiations I attended a Very short interview, with little SME level or technical questions. The interviewer leaned heavily on my resume as talking points for a discussions on multiple topics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

had two rounds of negotiations, and ended up accepting am offer that was fair to both of us.

Application

Interview

Informal, questions about past experience. There was no situational questions. There was a one on one then a group interview. I felt like I was able to display my experience very well.