Cambridge Associates, LLC Junior Operation Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cambridge Associates, LLC Junior Operation Associate Interview Questions

2.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in May 2016.

Interview

Took a brief phone interview, lasted about 35 minutes. Question and answer format, very rigid. All of the questions were pretty open ended and fair. The interviewer showed no emotion or recognized anything said by me aside from "OK". Despite me feeling comfortable with how the interview went, I did not receive a chance for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that irritates you in a job setting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cambridge Associates, LLC

Junior Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in March 2016.

Interview

Met with four managers and did a simple critical thinking case study. The managers were very different but very professional. At the end they take you out to lunch which was nice. Interview process took roughly 3 1/2 hours. Typical interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Newport News, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was on campus and the people I met with were very professional and enthusiastic about what they did. It was an easy process and went smoothly. I got invited to there superday in Arlington, Va. The recruiting team was very professional and on top of it.

Junior Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview

Upon arriving to Super Day, the interviewees were briefed on Cambridge's structure and computer programs (about 45 mins). Then, we were separated into rooms and had 4 interviews back to back, followed by lunch. It was exhausting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you have faced at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Had an on campus interview, 1 on 1 with an alumni who currently works at Cambridge. Basic interview questions involving strengths, weaknesses, and interests. Make sure you know what the job you are applying for entails because they will ask about it. Asked back to go to a "super day." Excited for this opportunity!

Junior Operation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

first: phone screen (questions: why CA, how to cooperate with others. Casual questions); second: face to face interview (1.director presentation; 2.two round interviews with different team leaders). This position may need more communication skills since the data collection work require the associate to contact the specific investment manager, which is kind of like the representative of CA.