Cameron Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameron Field Service Technician Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview. Interviewer asked a few behavioral questions. The guy was very friendly and mostly answered questions. I got a call two weeks later asking to come to Houston for a dinner the night before the interviews the next day. Had to give a presentation and went through 3 interviews on that day with different people in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cameron (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

it was straight to the point on what they expected from you and what your job called for. they also let you know that carelessness would not be tolerated and that they would give you enough time to get trained up at the school they would send you to, to get better knowledge of your job

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the table with this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple it was a series of online tests done on a PC in the office, they were mostly basic mechanical, hydraulic question. Once you passed that portion then you go on to a face to face interview with the management, first 1 to 1 then maybe 2-3 people, the whole process was very informal.

Interview Questions

• i think the pre-test was unexpected mor in depth than expected   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a head hunter so i let them handle that part but there wasn't much room for negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was relatively informal for a field position. Asked general questions to ensure I was qualified for role. Not a challenging interview just good questions to vet my experience level. Guys doing the interview were field supervisors and wanted to make sure we would be a good fit for team.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in oilfield   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameron in January 2012.

Interview

Took place at a Career fair. Hired 25 people on the spot. Interviewer was very laid back, entire interview took place in the foyer while standing. Very personable and approachable HR people.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to working with or for people who you don't get along with?   Answer Question